Tens of thousands of produce inspections per year, over a hundred different products and One team of experienced postharvest enthusiasts. Every day of the week, dedicated to assess and report on your shipments’ condition.
– Experience of a QC inspector – observant & detail oriented
– Relevance of inspection parameters, without overkill
– Provided details of a consignment – traceability and inspection completeness
– High quality photographs
– Advise regarding storage potential
– Maintenance and calibration of instruments
– Software and materials
– Safe working environment
Telling the story – the importance of detailed photographs, clearly referencing to a specific inspection sample in a report.
Our inspection photos are automatically and wirelessly linked to an individual pallet or sample in a report. It prevents mistakes and we can still benefit from stand alone cameras with best performance of various product ranging in the colour spectrum and low light conditions